Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'd like to thank all the little people ....

Ok, I'm just thanking Fabulously Chaotic over at Surviving Little People, 'cause she gave me the Honest Scrap award!  Apparently, I'm all cool and stuff ;)

The rules are that I have to tell 10 honest things about myself and then give the award to 10 of my favorite bloggers.  Now, considering that I'm a total rule breaker and wild child and all that, I'm not going to pick 10 bloggers 'cause I heart so many!  I will, however, tell 10 things on myself.

1.  I love to cook.

2.  I hate to clean up the kitchen after said cooking.

3.  I adore Owl City, their songs just make me happy and give me a warm fuzzy :)

4.  I am almost always late for everything because I never make it out of the house with everything on the first try ... but if you're on time, nobody is there to appreciate it anyway.  That's how I justify it lol

5.  I hate feeling the back of a shoe on the back of my foot.  I smash the backs of my shoes down so my heel is bare.

6.  Until a couple months ago, I haven't owned or worn a pair of socks for about 15 years.  I only wear them now when I go to the gym.  My toes need to be free to wiggle!

7.  I love music, love to sing, and used to play the trumpet and the piano.

8.  I make up and use nonsense words in otherwise normal conversation (if you could call the people I have conversations with 'normal') ... like kerflooeyest and flarkinshpeckel.

9.   I am a candle addict. 

10.  I love thunderstorms, the louder the better, and love to dance in the rain ;)

The Honest Scrap award is on my sidebar, and you're welcome to take it and follow the rules, or not =)   There are so many blogs that I love to read, I can't pick just 10!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello on my special SITS day.