Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Top Secret Dust Bunny Convention

There are 220 tiles in my living room ceiling .. counting all the half tiles around the edges of the room ... of those 220 tiles, 49 are stained where the roof used to drip water on my head .. interesting huh?

That's what i thought too while i was flat on my back, pretty much confined to the couch for the last 3 days ... I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the exciting world of ceiling tiles when I resume my position on the couch once again .. I was up today only to work and will be returning there on doctors threats .. er .. orders .. *mutters*

It seems that there's this rule for picking heavy things up .. that you're supposed to use your legs and not your back to do it ... who knew?

So anyway, managed to screw myself up pretty badly ... I knew there was something wrong as soon as I hit my knees and had to crawl to the couch. On my way, I also noticed that I need to vacuum in the corners and along the wall and that there's a top secret dust bunny convention going on under the couch .. but doc says that has to wait a few more days .. and he seemed to think i had a little crazy on my face when i mentioned that they were plotting to take over the world. I've been listening to them plot and scheme for 3 days .. trying to hear their plan so that I can do it first ..... of course that could be the medication talking.

My mother and sisters descended upon my house, using my back injury against me .. they knew I could not throw them out bodily. They decided a while back that they were going to come and clean/rearrange kenzie's room ... I told them they were not allowed to because it's HER job to keep her room clean ... but seeing that I was in no state to block their entry and couldn't make them leave .. they shoved me aside and moved in on me. Kenzie's room is now sparkling clean and all rearranged so we wont' be able to find anything for at least a month .... I'm thinking I'm going to call them and tell them they need to come do the rest of the house now 'cause the dust bunnies are planning their next move ... they seem to be quite agitated about the whole cleaning thing in kenzie's room ... i'll wait until i'm a little better though .. my mom will probably call the men in white coats to come take me away .. to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!! ...

*giggles maniacally, aiming the vacuum hose at the couch* one more move and the dustbunny gets it!

hmm think i need to go lay back down .. or something ..

*wanders off, singing* little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest, *sneeze* picking up the dustbunnies and vacuuming up their heads ...

0 comments: