Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

That's TWO ...

The lunch lady over at Tales from the Lunchroom gave me a new award!


Isn't that purrrrty?? Thankies Lunch Lady! I can't call you "heathersister," 'cause .. well .. people call me "Pookie's mom" all the time, right to my face even, and it drives me batty, 'cause hey, I have a name .. and it's the same kinda thing LOL

Anyway! Thankies for the purrty award .. I'm like some kind of funky mutation of Gollum from Lord of the Rings and The Count from Sesame Street. I'm all 'my precioussssss' and hoarding my little pile of awards ... and counting them .. that's TWO ... TWO blog awards .. ha ha ha *giggles*

So, rules for the award are to link back to the one that gave it to you, which I did already (That's ONE ... One link back .. ha ha ha)*ahem*

...then choose 7 people to receive the award ..
So, I'll give it to ...
VodkaMom 'cause I *heart* her blog and the stories about her kindergarten kids just crack me up!
Irish Gumbo .. 'cause I'm gonna be a long-time stalker of that one
Lula over at Lulaville 'cause ya just gotta love her. Yes, you have to.
Anna over at Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder, 'cause she makes me giggle a lot.
Paige over at Turning Paige, 'cause she's just cute, that's why!
Lyndsay over at I Used to be Witty ... 'cause she's still pretty witty and makes me smile
and Maternal Mirth 'cause I just love reading about the gang

So, there ya have it ... I might even remember to hop over to each of their blogs and let them know that there's an award waiting for them lol

That's SEVEN .. SEVEN bloggers ... ha ha ha.

12 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Awww,thanks! I'm horrible about doing all that is required for passing them along, (just my disclaimer) but I'll put in on "my list" LOL!

Divine Chaos said...

LOL .. i'm bad about following rules too, and hate giving people a list of rules to follow .. but, this one was easy :p of course, if you throw the rules out the window, I'll totally understand lol

Maternal Mirth said...

Oh darlin - THANK YOU! I am blushing! You're such a sweetie ... we are so lucky as women to have the network (of blogging) that we do and I am so glad you're part of mine.

Lula! said...

Seriously...you have made my day. I cannot express to you how happy this makes me. Because this morning, my child threw a brand new pair of fuzzy slipper/socks into the potty...a potty full of shadoobie.

I fished the poop-laded socks out of the pot and promptly threw them away. Then cried.

It is SO not my morning.

So thank you. Really. Thank you bunches!!!!

Michelle said...

OMG, you are so funny. I love Seasame Street (although Elmo is my fav) and LOTR and I love Lula too. Glad you like it.

Oh, and my name is Michelle, so you can call me that if you like.

Paige Lacey said...

I'm honored and thrilled, Divine One. And I think you're pretty cute, too! I left a bouquet for you on my page.

Love ya!

P.

Irish Gumbo said...

Why thank you, my dear! Always nice to get the luv. I'll post up ASAP!

Lovely!

Crazy Charm said...

Thanks for visiting/stalking! I've actually been reading Martini Mom, too. She's hysterical! Although, you're pretty funny yourself :)

Vodka Mom said...

you are the coolest ever! AND, ahem, you have DAMN good taste in blogs.


hahaha!

You're a doll. for real.

Vodka Mom said...

and I LOVE that you don't follow rules. You KNOW that I don't. They cramp my style.

Anna Lefler said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the bitchin' award! I really appreciate that and will get that link up in my next post!

Air kisses: MWAH! MWAH!

XO

Anna

That Janie Girl said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks for following me!

I'll try not to disappoint!