Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Diet Bloggy (or, Is my nose twitching like a bunny yet?)

Weight Loss since 02/21/09:
8 pounds.

Total weight loss so far:
15 pounds - almost to my 20 pound loss goal already, and I still have a month to go!

So, new goal .. 20 more by end of March.

Exercise Regimen:
Sorely lacking .. LOL

I managed to screw up my exercise regimen last week 'cause I was crampy and cranky. However, I'm getting back on track, so last weeks goals become this week's goals, sort of.

I'm up to 100 wall pushup thingies a day (or push outs ... push againsts?) Will be at 200 by end of week, providing that my arms do not fall out of their sockets.

I'm holding at 90 crunches a day. Will be working towards that 200 mark by end of week.

I haven't been able to do the Tai Chi because of the stupid knee injury, so will be doing 20 minutes of stretching a day instead.

My lovely grandmother has decided she is going to pay for a YMCA membership for me and Mini-Me, so we'll be going there about 3-5 days a week. She wants to swim ... I will not be getting into the pool until I'm less whale-shaped. I'll settle for the fitness room ...and the treadmill. Yay! Treadmill, here I come! and Kickboxing ... and martial arts ... and .. and ..

I have been on a steady diet of rabbit food, tuna and Special K. Yummy.

Breakfast - 1 cup Special K, 1/2 cup skim milk.

Lunch - tuna salad and lettuce, stuffed in a wheat pita.

Dinner - Varies ... but is always mostly salad with maybe a little taste of chicken.

Snack - Special K Bars .... omg they have good flavors. My favorite is the chocolate raspberry, nummy!

So, here we go ... week 3, here I come!

4 comments:

Paige Lacey said...

Girl, that's awesome! Keep going. You're doing great!!!! :D

Only please stop hurting yourself... A boob, a knee,.. What the heck is going on with you???? You must have my disease. I can't walk through a room w/o tripping. Oh yeah, I'm a graceful one. Lol.

Divine Chaos said...

Thanks darlin! :))

Oh, and the knee thing, that's the one from weeks ago lol, not a new one. It still just won't balance right with all the shifting around you do in Tai Chi. *grins*

I'm cursed with gracefulness too .. cat-like reflexes here, yep. I can trip over air bubbles, or fall backwards over the coffee table like nobody's business. In Tai Chi it would be called the "Crumpled Bug" pose or something similar lol

Anonymous said...

*one eyebrow lifted*
Did somebody sez boob ?

Murphy's Law said...

Push it! Burn them calories...

(As if you actually needed to lose weight...please.)