Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Things I've Learned

1. It takes 736 hours to cook a 3 pound chicken, by Nyxie's calculations.

2. Nyxie stinks at math.

3. Running on 4 hours of sleep a night is not wonderful. My body is exhausted, but my brain won't shut down. (No comments from the peanut gallery about the functionality of my brain).

4. Knowing someone is young and seeing that someone is young are two entirely different things.

5. Tynny has a sweet babyface :-)

6. There is such a thing as TOO MUCH WATER.

7. I drink 8 glasses of water and 1 glass of Diet Coke a day.

8. This equals 17 trips to the bathroom per hour.

9. I should probably just move the computer in there, since I spend the majority of my day there.

10. Winter is never going to end. Ever.

11. When I do remember that I need to go get my inspection sticker, and have 3 people call to tell me to go get it, so i won't forget, Winter dumps a ton of snow and ice on us, so I can't go. yay.

5 comments:

Nyxmyst said...

It's not my fault. It's the chicken's fault. It had to be punished!

Paige Lacey said...

Crap. You just reminded me that my registration has expired...

Crazy Charm said...

I can't believe you still haven't gotten your car inspected yet! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Peanut gallery dutifully silent!

Get the inspection!

Tempestuous said...

*gasps* Nyxie sucks at math?! But then who's brains am I gonna pick??

It's fate - you're not supposed to get that inspection sticker yet, cuz you need mr.hottiecop to see you lookin all sexified in some hot lil springy type outfit. And you're not gonna wear it in da winter cuz dat'd just be silly. *nods helpfully*