Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Zombie Monday ...

Yes, it's zombie Monday again already, and how appropriate that it is, because I'm definitely feeling the zombiness. I've tried every way I can think of to drug myself into sleeping for more than 4 hours. I took some lovely little pills last night that normally knock me out for a good 16 hours.

Four hours later, I woke up. I feel like I've been hit by a semi. Twice. But, I'm awake!

Yay?

So, anyway, I'm not gonna ramble on and on every Monday about zombies, but I am going to post a couple little zombie-related things that I find each week, 'cause why not? :)

I love reading about where different myths and folklore came from, and what present-day types of things they have affected. Not that zombies are myths or anything. I'm thinking the fact that I'm upright and moving around today would probably convince the world of the existence of zombies. I am the very commonly found "Mombie." teehee

Anyway, back to the zombies, HERE you'll find some pretty neat stuff about the origins of zombies in Haiti, which I think is pretty cool.


And here is one of my favorite Cranberry songs, titled ...... *drum roll*


yep, you guessed it


Zombie

5 comments:

Nyxmyst said...

*slips the mombie some chocolate brains*

Good morning sweetie!!!!

*flees*

Nyxmyst said...

*dodges adroitly cause shes not a zombie*

nyah nyah :P

Tempestuous said...

*steals the brains and the goo, runs off giggling to study for her psych test!*

for a different kind of girl said...

All we talked about at work today was zombies. Some days, it's the only thing that gets us through the experience!

Michelle said...

Hope you get some sleep soon you blogging machine.