Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Zombies Ahead .... Run for your lives!!!

Have any of you seen the warnings in the news of the imminent zombie takeover? You haven't?? Well, let me tell you about it. There are some poor little hackers out there in the world who are being persecuted for trying to do us a public service. They've hacked into various construction road signs, trying their best to warn us of the zombie infestation in Austin and what we should do to avoid them feasting on our brains. Personally, I think they should leave the hackers alone and let them do their jobs. I mean, really! I would want to know if there were zombies ahead when I'm out driving to the mall. Wouldn't you want to be warned before you saw the decomposing bodies of flesh-eating, brain-devouring zombies lurching towards you?

If we get zombie warnings here, y'all can persecute the hackers. I'll send you a postcard from Alaska. Not that you'll be able to read it or anything, 'cause by then you'll be zombies too. *le sigh* I'll miss you.

In an attempt to help you non-believers out, when you are all locked up in your houses because you didn't heed the warnings, go here for instructions on what to do.


.

By the way, I need this. I need it desperately.



What is it, you ask?
.

Why, it's a chocolate covered cherry.
.

In brain form.
.

mmmmm nom nom nom chocky brains!! Great for the chocoholic zombie. :-)
.

In other zombie news .. There's a new book coming out April 15 that I must have. Must. Have. It. Pride and Prejudice, and Zombies. Seriously. Seth Grahame-Smith has given Elizabeth a way to work off pent up energy and frustration -- by waging war against flesh-eating zombies on a blood soaked battlefield. What fun!

Wait, do you hear that?

Is it the dreaded zombies coming for us??

No, no ...it's just Jane Austen spinning in her grave.

5 comments:

Zani said...

mmmmm nom nom nom chocky brains!!

Yeah.. and do not forget we are sharing the brain.. so no letting any zombified beings near it. I would hate to have to.. well I guess if you get zombified that is as bad as it gets.

If you head for Alaska do not forget you have to make a pit stop in Tennessee to pick me up.. and the Kidling too.. Pookie will need company.

Love you Sis.. glad you are a complete psycho chicken. It means I really am not alone. =P

*smooches*

Tempestuous said...

Oooooooooh! Thanks for the forewarning Sis, now I can make sure I pick up a few extra flamethrowers and chainsaws when I'm at Walmart later. *grins*

~loves!~

Paige Lacey said...

You are such a nut! You make me laugh. But, I would fight you for that chocolate covered cherry right about now... Okay, maybe not fight, but I'd definitely arm wrestle you for it.

for a different kind of girl said...

Those candies? Awesome!! Also awesome? Zombies! So totally and completely awesome!

Alice said...

I love you!!! If you give me your address I will send you chocolate brains!