Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Thursday

I know it's been a while since I've made a real posty ..but I'm just not feeling it lately. Pookie's been keeping me busy when I'm not busy working since school's been out and we had a ton of stuff to do right before that too with the field trips and pool parties and birthday parties and graduation and blah blah blah. She's on vacation with her best friend, the Flasher, at the moment. The Flasher's dad offered her a fully paid trip to Dollywood and Ripleys and all sorts of cool stuff. When they get back, they'll be home for a day and then off to camp for a week :-)

Besides all that, my grandfather was in the hospital (he's ok now though, we believe), I've been trying to design my sister's wedding program .. and she is SO not helpful. Her directions? "Here's a list of stuff ... you know what goes on a program"

er .. no, no I really don't. You'd think she would have better instructions, being a teacher and all that. But no.

I've been to 4 weddings in my life ... two of them were for my parents when they were remarried, I was too young to remember much, the third was in 1989 and the 4th was in 91. Yeah, I'm the wedding guru *rolls eyes* She'll be lucky if I don't just write a bunch of Post-Its that say "Welcome to the wedding, take lots of pictures" and slap them on people's foreheads as they come in.

So, anyway, back to work for me ... and more silly pictures for you!
























1 comments:

Paige Lacey said...

Hey, Hon!

Just popped over to say, "Hi!"

Cute post.

Question: Why is your daughter's friend called "the flasher"?

And, being a wedding expert, I have to say the Post-It idea is brilliant. :o)