Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wild Child

A long-time friend of mine told me not long ago that I am not the care-free, spontaneous, devil-may-care, walk-the-wild-side girl I used to be anymore. I've become a boring, hermitized grown up.

The nerve!

I am NOT a grown up!!!

I don't know what he's talking about anyway. I'm spontaneous, dangit. I have spontaneity penciled in on Mondays.

Between 2 and 4.

I'm all kinds of spontaneous.

I still walk on the wild side too. I laugh in the face of danger .. muahahahaha!
and I run with scissors while laughing in danger's face ... and just yesterday I stuck a fork in the toaster ... oven. And I didn't even turn it off first. so there!

I am a rule breaker too. I am. I never preheat the oven first, I don't let the car warm up before I go places, I don't chew my food 12 times, as recommended, I swim right after I eat, I don't always separate the clothes before I wash them, and just this morning I ripped the "do not remove by penalty of law" tags off my (4 year old) mattress.

Heh. I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm not a grown up and all domesticated and stuff. I'm a wild woman! I'm gonna run in his house with my scissors and cut his mattress tags off. That'll learn him, dern him.

I think he's just jealous.


'cause I still have all my hair

Rawr!

2 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

The nerve of that guy! I don't have hair either, but that's only because I shave it.

Really.

Unknown said...

Just keep flaunting that full head of hair you you ... you rule breaker you.