Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is your refrigerator running?

This is my whiteboard




This is where I keep lists of things I need to remember, and write Pookie's chore list for the day, so that she can do one thing at a time and then wipe it off as she gets finished. It hangs on the wall in front of my bed and beside my desk, so that I see it first thing in the morning and all day while I'm working.



This is my whiteboard on drugs.

Pookie likes to write the list on the board, and she acts like a little nutjob while she does it .. writing fast, writing slow, writing crazy abbreviations that neither of us will remember (I can't imagine where she gets that from) ... and this was her latest way of writing chores --

If ya click it to make it bigger, you can get the full effect. It took her longer to write the chores than it did to do them .. but she had fun lol.

1. Check house for stray dishes, put in dishwasher.
2. Sweep kitchen.
3. Get comforter out of dryer.
4. Get sheet out of washer, put in dryer (not sure why she was using 2 "t's" in put, but she thought it was hysterical. I asked her if she needed a golf club to put them in there, and she dissolved into giggles).
5. Put bathroom rugs and kitchen rugs in washer with detergent.

and the pitchfork thing at the bottom, with the fido box -- that was because she'd be hungry as a dog by the time she was done.

and apparently .. all the appliances were running
*grins*

6 comments:

Zani said...

LOL.. I Love it. thanks for the translation. *giggles* Kiss Pookie for me. *hugs you both*

Paige Lacey said...

That's so smart. I need a whiteboard! I'm a list keeper. I write lists everywhere - little scraps of paper I inevitably lose only to come across them weeks later in the bottom of my purse. It's just so hard to keep track of all these things that need to be done.

BootSector said...

Mua ha hah ah ah ah ah ahahahahhaa
No..no.. wait..
Mua hah ah ah ah ah ah ah a hahahaha
No... no... just wanna say... I... it's...
Mua ha hah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahahaha
God I love her to pieces...
Mua hah ah ah ah ah ahahhahahahahaha

Bookworm said...

*giggle* Reminds me of the prank phone calling that kids do. I mean I heard about it, 'cuz I'd never do that. Oh no. Not me. *ahem* Things like "Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Yes? Well, let him out!!"

*eye roll*

Hey check out my latest post. I left you a present! :)

Paige Lacey said...

Where are you, Woman?!

Chef E said...

The pitch fork is my favorite!

On drugs, too funny!