Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

thats 3 ... THREE bloggy awards, ha ha ha

Midlife Mama graced me with this loverly award the other day and I totally forgot to post it, 'cause i didn't have time right then .. and, well, I have trouble remembering my own name on a daily basis. In other words, I suck!! It would probably help if I kept better track of my blog, huh?

Thanks so much for the award, Mama :))


So, with awards come rules .. and with rules come lots of grumbling and stuff lol ..

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I've been too busy and not on the computer enough to really have any new discoveries, except for Midlife Mama, who discovered me first ... so I'mma ignore the rules (imagine that).

If any of you that I follow would like this award, feel free to snatch it. I love all your blogs, or I wouldn't read them :)




2 comments:

Zani said...

Conga Rats Sis!!! *smooches*

Phat Mama said...

Congrats!!