Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rough Draft

So, we worked on some punkin stuff .. get it? punkin? like, pumpkin, 'cause it's almost Halloween .. or the punk in punk rock ?

it's funny, right?

ok maybe not so much. It sounded great in my head though.

Before I over-explained it.

Soooooo, anyway .. we started the costume and here's what we have so far.






I'm not totally in love with the thing that's going on in the back of this skirt, so it'll probably get changed about 300 times in the next week, but it's a start ;)


She's precariously held together with approximately 4,675 safety pins to keep the skirt up in the front and down in the back and the little pieces of gauze all over the place. If any one of them pops, the whole thing my fall apart. I and my slip are covered in glitter from the little gauzy fairy skirt thingamies .. so, we (my slip and I) are very sparkly.


Like a holiday.

Stay tuned to punk rock central for more updates.


Same punk time.
Same punk channel
for the same
little Punk.

3 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

I think that skirt's looking cool!

Cyndi Lauper redux!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that's so cool! I love it. And there's no fake blood oozing everywhere so that's a plus. Wish my daughter would go for a costume like that... it's very cute without being too girly girl-ish.

Paige Lacey said...

Love the skirt!