Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shameless plug

So, I'm bouncing around people's blogs today, because we're having technical difficulties with work for the moment, and I found Shelly's Swag through  The Product Review Place, and I am shamelessly plugging both places 'cause Shelly is giving away some great body products from Vital Earth Traditions and I want 'em!   I get more entries if I blog about it LOL

Y'all should go enter for the giveaway, or just check out her blog .. and of course Vital Earth, 'cause it sure looks like they have some great, naturally made stuff .. and the fragrances sounded nummy.  If I win, I'll be sure to let y'all know how it is :)

In other news .. I'm about halfway through my book .. you know, the book I'm supposed to be reviewing.  It's pretty good! Should be done with it in the next couple days. 

Other than that, I've just been busy with work, school, getting ready for Pookie's birthday, being a domestic goddess .. you know, the usual :)  Hopefully I'll be around to blog more later!

3 comments:

Kitty Deschanel said...

Well, being a domestic goddess does take quite a bit of time and energy. I think people underestimate what's involved :p

Kitty Deschanel said...

Reminds me - have you ever read The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella? It might seem a bit fluffy based on your other book choices, but you may like it!

Divine Chaos said...

hm, nope haven't heard of that one, I'll look it up! those book choices are just a drop in the bucket .. I got tired and stopped adding books .. I'll read most anything ;)

Glad ya came by!