Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Starting a new project!

I've started a new blog called Coloring Outside The Lines .. I will still be keeping and posting in this one, as well, but the other one is a project for me .. a blog for self discovery and cleaning the skeletons out of the closets, a sort of spring cleaning for the mind & body.  Give the first post a quick read.  If you want to follow, please feel free.  If you know anyone that might benefit from following along with me, please pass the link on.  I encourage anyone to post comments, share their own stories, send blog addresses that I can link to it that are similar, etc.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it here better...
But THAT... *proudest kiss on the forehead*... is another improvement... if not a breakthrough.

Did I ever tell you how proud I am of you ?
I do.

PainEqualsWisdom said...

I manage to find my way back in.. hello again my friend :)

Divine Chaos said...

well hello again :) As you can see I haven't been doing much here lol .. haven't had the brain power by the time I'm done with work and homework and mommying, etc. I hope to start blogging regularly again someday though